Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring to the appointment?
- Your doctor’s referral, if required (see the next question).
- Any other information you have regarding your injury or issue, such as:
- scans (including the written reports)
- other test results
- letters from other practitioners.
Please also wear clothing appropriate to be examined in – such as shorts, or leotard for dancers.
Do I need a referral to see your practitioners?
A doctor’s referral is needed to see any of the specialists in the clinic if you wish to claim a Medicare rebate. For other practitioners, a referral is welcome but not required. Please use the chart below for easy reference.
|FIELD||Referral Required||Referral Optional|
|Sport and Exercise Medicine||Dr Louise Tulloh|
Dr James Lawrence
Dr Sophie Armstrong
Dr Samantha Pomroy
|Dr Alvina Ng|
|Rehabilitation Medicine & Sport and Exercise Medicine||Dr Seamus Dalton|
|Rheumatology||Assoc Prof Les Schrieber|
Prof Lyn March
Dr Shirley Yu
Dr Leticia Deveza
Dr Beatrice Janssen
|Podiatry||Phil de Mestre|
|Orthopaedic Surgeons||Dr Jonathan Negus|
Where can I find parking?
- 1 hour meter parking
- Park Road 8am-6pm
- Berry Road 8am-6pm
- Marshall Ave 8am-6pm
- Canberra Ave 8am-6pm
- Pacific Hwy (clinic side) 8am-6pm
- 2 hour meter parking
- Pacific Hwy (opposite side near Oval) 10am-6pm
- 4 hour meter parking
- Lithgow St 8am-6pm
- Wilson car park: Christie St (Norths Rugby)
- Secure car park Portview Rd
The clinic is also well serviced with public transport options. St Leonards train station is less than 5 minutes walk away and Pacific Highway is a major bus route.