Common Knee Problems – A Hands-on Overview for GPs
Please join us for a special education event which will focus on assessing common knee problems. The aim is to provide you with practical tips for immediate use in your practice, such as:
- How to examine knees with confidence
- Recognising common knee injuries
- How to treat meniscal tears in the middle-aged patient
- When to refer for knee replacement
- Understanding “ACL” doesn’t equal “reconstruction”
- The negative consequences of ordering imaging
- Dr Jonathan Negus, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Sophie Armstrong, Sport & Exercise Medicine Registrar
- Dr Louise Tulloh, Sport & Exercise Medicine Physician
- Dr James Lawrence, Sport & Exercise Medicine Physician
- Dr Seamus Dalton, Sport & Exercise Medicine Physician and Rehabilitation Physician
7:15-8:30pm Hands-on, small group examination on real patients
CPD points can be accredited upon applying to the RACGP.
Take-home fact sheet will be supplied as well as a certificate of attendance.
This is a No Charge event and light food and drink will be provided.
Spaces are limited due to the practical nature of this event
[contact-form-7 id=”2590″ title=”Event Registration”]